CEO, Director, Social Entrepreneur, Serial Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Executive Coach, Author and Speaker
“Helping young people maximize their potential, build million dollar businesses and create impact in their communities”~PURPOSE
About Edith Njage
- Edith Njage is a Social and Serial Entrepreneur based in Africa. She holds a Master of Science in International Business with a major in Disruptive Innovation and a Master of Science in Finance, both from HULT International Business School.
- Edith also holds Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance and a Bachelor in Business Management with a major in Economics.
- Edith is a Regional Director at The Alpha Group which is a Multinational helping businesses double their value in 2 years.
- She is a Mentor to 3,656 young people in Africa as the Director of Westlands Job Creation LTD which has managed to create tens of thousands of jobs in 12 African countries.
- Edith is the Co-Founder and current CEO of Arielle for Africa LTD which aims to create over 100,000 jobs in Africa through disruptive business models, mentorship and funding for entrepreneurs. They are currently working with entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria and Ghana.
- She is a Certified Business Coach with experience working with businesses to scale, grow, fundraise and maximize their potential in current and new markets.
- Co-founder of African Wealth Oasis based in South Africa.
- She has been awarded an associate member title of Association of Business Executives; worked with over 70 cultures and has spoken on different platforms around the world. She maintains Exponential finance and business consultant skills used by companies all over Europe and the USA.
- Edith is an avid reader, podcast show host (The Young Black Female CEO Podcast and Our African Story Podcast) and author.
Want to chat with me? Book a call here; https://calendly.com/edith-njage-alpha-group/15min?month=2021-08
Business owners, entrepreneurs and founders from all over the world have taken direct advise, tips and coaching from Edith Njage over the last 8 years.
As a certified business coach she will help you;
- Increase your market share
- Expand and scale to other markets
- Secure funding from investors
- Align your team to the company vision
- Position your business for success
- Disrupt your business plan, business model and revenue model for success.
- Launch your brand
- Increase your revenues long term
Edith gives direct mentorship to young people looking to chart their path into the future.
With weekly mentorship sessions, assignments, book challenges and sessions with guest speakers, Edith is able to challenge and stretch her mentees while making them the leaders we need for the future.
Areas covered include;
- Career planning and growth
- Financial Management and Money Management tips
- Leadership Development and soft skills
- Business Acumen for entrepreneurship
- Personal Development and growth
A strong academic background paired with disruptive and innovative thinking makes Edith a great choice for Corporate consulting or advisory in areas such as;
- New product/service launch
- Business Strategy
- Global business
- Emerging markets
- Corporate finance
- Team leadership, change and agility.
Quantum Leap for Teens
Helping teens Quantum Leap their career journey, leadership and entrepreneurship early on.
Items covered include;
- Personal Growth
- Implementing Quantum Leap tools
- Career planning and milestone setting
- Leadership Development
- The Entrepreneur mindset.
Each journey is custom made dependent on the need and future plans of the teen.
To learn more about these services book a one on one consultation appointment
Reach out to Edith Njage for Collaboration, Partnership or a Speaking engagement
Get a monthly letter from me on email along with fun goodies!
21190-00505 Nairobi, Kenya
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org