Chief Steward, Director, Social Entrepreneur, Serial Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Executive Coach, Author and Speaker
“Creating 1,000,000 meaningful jobs for African youth in this decade.”~PURPOSE
About Edith Njage
- Edith Njage is a Social and Serial Entrepreneur based in Africa. She holds a Master of Science in International Business with a major in Disruptive Innovation and a Master of Science in Finance, both from HULT International Business School.
- Edith also holds Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance and a Bachelor in Business Management with a major in Economics.
- She is a Mentor to 3,656 young people in Africa as the Director and Chief Servant of Westlands Job Creation LTD which has jointly managed to create over 200,000 jobs across 13 African markets with our Joint Venture Partners.
- Newly appointed Board Member for the AIESEC International Supervisory Group advising the lead team in Canada.
- Edith is the Co-Founder and Chief Steward of Arielle for Africa LTD which aims to create over 100,000 jobs in Africa through business support, disruptive business models, mentorship and funding for entrepreneurs. They are currently working with entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Libya, South Africa, Nigeria and Ghana.
- Ambassador East African Business Council and Vice Chair person for the Independent Continental Youth Advisory Council on the AfCFTA (ICOYACA)
- She is a Certified Business Coach with experience working with businesses to scale, grow, fundraise and maximize their potential in current and new markets.
- Co-founder of African Wealth Oasis based in South Africa.
- She has been awarded an associate member title of Association of Business Executives; worked with over 70 cultures and has spoken on different platforms around the world. She maintains Exponential finance and business consultant skills used by companies all over Europe and the USA.
- Edith is an avid reader, podcast show host (The Young Black Female CEO Podcast and Our African Story Podcast) and author.
Want to chat with me? Book a call here; https://calendly.com/edithnjage/one-on-one-with-arielleforafrica
Business owners, entrepreneurs and founders from all over the world have taken direct advise, tips and coaching from Edith Njage over the last 8 years.
As a certified business coach she will help you;
- Increase your market share
- Expand and scale to other markets
- Secure funding from investors
- Align your team to the company vision
- Position your business for success
- Disrupt your business plan, business model and revenue model for success.
- Launch your brand
- Increase your revenues long term
A strong academic background paired with disruptive and innovative thinking makes Edith a great choice for Corporate consulting or advisory in areas such as;
- New product/service launch
- Business Strategy
- Global business
- Emerging markets
- Corporate finance
- Revenue Growth
- Team leadership, change and agility.
To learn more about these services book a one on one consultation appointment
Reach out to Edith Njage for Collaboration, Partnership or a Speaking engagement
Get a monthly letter from me on email along with fun goodies!
21190-00505 Nairobi, Kenya